Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vinnie's Back


Hey bitches, what's up? I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted here. Lotta shit went down while Vinnie the C was on vacation. The worst news was that Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, passed away at fifty. At least he got a few more years on Earth than the deal my brother got. Hoo boy.

And that crazy bitch in Alaska has decided to abdicate her governorship. Now she can concentrate on squeezing out more kids while hunting moose from a snowmobile. Maybe that priest missed some of the witches in her head. I know she thinks she's got the inside track to God, but I've never seen her at any of the meetings. If she runs for president on 2012, do you really want to vote for a quitter? If she couldn't handle the workload in Alaska, how is she going to run all fifty states?

I gotta go kids, Michael's gonna show the Christ brothers how to moonwalk. Good news, in heaven, he's black again!

No comments:

Post a Comment