Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vinnie Says Chill the Fuck Out


Ay-Oh! Vinnie the Christ here, what's shaking blogosphere? Has it been a crazy fucking week or what? I've got a message from my brother for all of yous. Jesus says chill the fuck out, paisanos. All this fussing and fighting over gay rights, abortion, liberalism, conservatism . . .

Look, it's all just stupid bullshit, okay? Everybody needs to take a deep breath and just calm down. It's not worth shooting people over. The Beatles said it best when they said Let It Be. Course I'm more of an Elvis man myself. So settle down. Live and let live. Smoke a joint, get laid, read the Bible . . . it's all good.

Everybody got that? Good. Now quit fucking shit up down there or you'll have to deal with me. I've got your Messiah right here! Ay-Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment