Friday, September 4, 2009

Letters to Vinnie: 9/4/09

Ay-O! Vinnie the C here. I just wanted to share a few of the notes I've gotten over the past week or so. I'll try to answer as best I can.

Sara White from Salt Lake City, Utah writes:


Dear Vinnie. I am a born again Christian and sophomore at Brigam Young. I've read the Bible and the Book of Mormon and I can't find any refrence to you anywhere. What gives? Also I'm having really bad thoughts about my roommate, Kristen. Is it wrong if I think she's pretty? Or if I spy on her in the shower? Sara.
Ay-O, Sara. First of all, no pics? Come on! Secondly, all records of me were excised from the Bible after I nailed Mary Magdalene's sister. I had a guy write the Book of Vincent, but we ran out of rolling paper one night and so we used the scroll. Man, that was an epic high! Jesus being omnipotent, he tells me that Kristen is spying on you, too. If two pretty college girls loving each other is wrong, then there ain't no right in this world. Send pics. Seriously.

Cindy Kessler of Moose Lick, Alaska writes:

Dear Mr. Christ. How is your brother? I hope he's doing okay. Mommy says you're sacrilicious, but I don't know what that means. I have a question for you. My Sunday school teacher told us the story of Noah and the Ark and how Noah saved all the animals. How come he didn't save the unicorns? My teacher told me that unicorns aren't real, but that can't be right cause how else would there be pictures of them? I really like unicorns. Cindy.

How you doin', Cindy? My brother is doing just fine. He's got this whole Kane from Kung Fu thing going right now, just walking around the country, trying to get his head together. As for why there are no unicorns, unicorns were motherfucking tasty, that's why. Imagine the best steak you ever had. Now imagine being hand fed that steak by a naked Mila Kunis while her twin sister gives you the blowjob of the millenium. That's what unicorn tasted like, kids! They were extinct long before Noah built his floating stable.

Dan from Red Bay, Alabama writes:

Hey asshole, this really isn't funny, pretending to be the brother of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. You are an insult to good Christians like me and my family. How dare you mock my religion and values. If you really are the brother of the Messiah, where's your birth certificate? How dare you support gay marriage and socialized medicine! How dare you insult the greatest Real American, Glenn Beck! You're scum and I hope you rot in hell with the faggots, ni**ers, and the rest of Satan's scum! You make me sick. Dan.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there Danny boy. First of all my birth certifacte was chisled into a rock a couple thousand years ago. Not exactly convienient to carry around. Last I saw of it, I think one of the apostles was using it to prop up his dining room table. Secondly, I don't hate Glenn Beck. I feel sorry for him, like I do for any other mentally handicapped person. I mean, fuck, the guy's even written a couple of books. That's pretty good for a guy with the IQ of patio furniture. Dan, just remember that my brother loves you, even if you are a hate-filled sack of crap, but if you ever come near me, I will bust your head open. Jesus always was a turn the other check kind of dude, but that's not how Vinnie rolls.

All right dudes and dudettes, that's the mail for this week. Feel free to drop me a line at vinniethechrist@gmail.com

Vincent T. Christ, Esquire.


No comments:

Post a Comment